Re: [Rival] Microsoft Loses Developers, So It's Dumping Free (Gratis) Lockinware

* William Poaster peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut wrote:
>
>> * amicus_curious peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> "Andy C.(never #)" <acamfield@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Looks like you guys are scared to death!  Well, you should be.  Who's going
>>> to want to fool around with that homemade stuff when they can use
>>> professional grade tools?  Just a few losers, I would imagine, the same ones
>>> as can't get a job now.
>>
>> Dude, does Microsoft /pay/ you to act the fool?
>
> You don't know that amicus_curious aka billwg is Bill Weisgerber?
>
> Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
> his shill service for MS for years, always in the same *extremely* dishonest
> way.

I realize that.  I was just wondering if they were willing to /pay/ for
such shoddy work.

--
Since it is difficult to join them together, it is safer to be feared than to
be loved when one of the two must be lacking.