[News] Small Linux Business Expands to Germany, Linux Still the Affordable Option

  • Subject: [News] Small Linux Business Expands to Germany, Linux Still the Affordable Option
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:31:16 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
ZaReason to open EU branch in Germany

,----[ Quote ]
| So here we are. I sat down for two weeks over Christmas, and wrote a business
| plan. On January 2nd/3rd, I officially started an own business. Within the
| next two weeks, I set up another internet server, and began buying and
| selling stuff already, mostly for friends. I wanted to let Cathy, founder,
| owner and CEO of ZaReason, Inc. make the official statement, but she asked me
| to hack up something, and here it is: my first ever trial on a press
| release...
`----

http://blog.thedebianuser.org/?p=299

Ubuntu: A How-Tu

,----[ Quote ]
| With a little searching, you should be able to find a computer, monitor,
| keyboard and mouse for $200 or less.

Related and very recent:

Everex ships Cloudbook after slight delay

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/02/15/Everex-ships-Cloudbook-after-slight-delay_1.htmlhttp://tinyurl.com/2qqhaa
http://tinyurl.com/2qqhaa