Re: [Rival] Microsoft Loses Developers, So It's Dumping Free (Gratis) Lockinware

* amicus_curious peremptorily fired off this memo:

> "chrisv" <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>> ____/ chrisv on Tuesday 19 February 2008 16:41 : \____

>>> That plonk makes 'rat' visible. Yuck! What a vain prick. Microsoft must
>>> be finding its shills in the gutter.
>>
>> *PLONK*
> Did you just "plonk" your hero by mistake?  What a silly pudding you must
> be!

No.  There's an idiot who likes to shadow chrisv, pretending to plonk
things.  Look for "bananasplit.org" in the headers.

--
Of mankind we may say in general they are fickle, hypocritical, and greedy of
gain.