Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Server 2008 is Vista, aka Windows MEv2

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 05:17:44 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Same horrible DNA. This is a recipe for trouble, just as many have
>> anticipated. Wait n' Watch!
>
> You really have NO idea what you are talking about.
>
> The areas that people complain about Vista either aren't enabled, or
> aren't installed, or just aren't present in Windows 2008.

Not that I'm a windows expert of any measure, but I do read quite a bit. Are
you saying that windows 2008 doesn't have networking, UAE (sp), file copy
functions or DRM of any measure? Amazing... this server product must really
perform well.

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)