Microsoft Spies, Keeps Dissiers on People, Leaks Details to Scare Opposers (Using Shills)
- Subject: Microsoft Spies, Keeps Dissiers on People, Leaks Details to Scare Opposers (Using Shills)
- From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 05:52:54 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Netscape / schestowitz.com
- User-agent: KNode/0.10.4
In case you wonder about these 'mysterious' leaks of personal details, it's
just an old Microsoft routine that supposedly 'restraints' people.
>From Mary Jo Foley (who is very close to Bill Gates and chums):
"Some media members are simply shocked that Microsoft’s PR team keeps dossiers
on the reporters and bloggers who cover the company."
Yes, watch your kneecap. If you blog about Microsoft, Microsoft is on to you.
Just ask many of the standards expert who had smear campaigns against them
(typically coming from anonymous sources).
Microsoft: "We put the Bull in Bullying."