Re: Forbes: Gates Fundation [sic] Chief Executive Actually Quit

On Feb 18, 6:24 am, Matt <m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > Gates Foundation's Stonesifer Steps Back
>
> > ,----[ Quote ]
> > | Patty Stonesifer wants to do something more interesting than spend $38.7
> > | billion.
> > `----
>
> >http://www.forbes.com/2008/02/16/stonesifer-gates-foundation-face-mar...
> > We don't know exactly what she's going to do, but she's now sitting down and figuring out a project that she can run with."

What did she see see, one has to wonder. Working for a seemingly
charitable (and rich) organization seems like a dream, no? Unless it
wasn't so...

By the way, I rarely post/reply from Google Groups, but sometimes I
want to see what COLA looks like with TROLLS=ENABLED, so to speaks.
It's chaotic. Okay, back to KNode...