Re: Trolls and Censorship

____/ [H]omer on Monday 18 February 2008 00:51 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that William Poaster spake thusly:
>> [H]omer wrote:
>
>>> Call that censorship? I call it justice.
>>
>> Excellent post, [H]omer.
>
> Watch out! The "MeToo" brigade are gonna git ya.
>
> Oops, too late.
>
> Oh well, thanks anyway :)

[H]omer,

You should be pleased that the trolls flood this newsgroups. It means Microsoft
is losing. It also means you are on the right topic, which helpfully enough
they tell you (watch which/where a message gets flooded or bumped the most).

Think about Toshiba and HD DVD. When did they dump the most? When were checks
being written? That's right, when they were losing.

Keep up the clean stats. In the future, the cleaning up won't be necessary.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  INQredible Hacktivism
Tasks: 157 total,   1 running, 156 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie