Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Linonut wrote:
>> > * Derrick Curry peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> If you must suck his dick, take it to e-mail Linobeyotch.
>
> Derrick, Derrick, Derrick, no need to go gutter on us.  Though I'll
> grant you came up with a new lino-term for me <grin>.
>
>> > It means I know what's up.

>> From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> "Haha. I'm never paranoid. Don't let the trolls' Big Lie (repeating it
>> again and again) get to you, mate."
>>
>> *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz*   Time to take your meds Liarnut.
>
> Nah, Curry-breath.  That's Roy showing some bravado, is all.
>
> By the way, I'm Linonut, not Liarnut.  I take great pains to avoid even
> coming close to lying.

No. You are Liarnut. You lie all the time. You frequently google up
"facts" that you know do not know anything about or understand and post
them as your ideas. When called on them you suggest an "error". It has
repeated itself too often. You also think that Omers stats are not
censored so you are also one of the stupidest posters in addition to
being the most dishonest and deceitful poster here. A shame as you used
to contribute in the land of the "real" as opposed to the alternative
universe known as "COLA Advocate land".

> Lying, like using obnoxious insult, will wreck one's effectiveness as a
> poster.

It has for you.

> Even being mistaken over and over will cause that.

Like you and Roy?

> Simply put, anyone who calls me "Liarnut" is obviously an idiot.
> Q.E.D.

Or perceptive. I opt for the perceptive.