Re: [News] Bay Area Schools Continue to Receive GNU/Linux PCs

* Matt peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Thumbs up  Massive F/OSS Installfest for Schools on Recycled Computers (March
>> 1st)
>
> http://www.accrc.org/

   We give free refurbished computers to schools, non-profit
   organizations, and economically and/or physically disadvantaged
   individuals. Although our computers are all old enough that they were
   discarded by their previous owners, the ones that we refurbish are
   still perfectly adequate for most home, school, and office
   applications. Our refurbished systems all run a Free software
   GNU/Linux operating system.

Cool.

--
Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient.
There's a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.