[News] [Rival] Australia Sends Paid Microsoft Shill to Vote on MS-OOXML

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Australia Sends Paid Microsoft Shill to Vote on MS-OOXML
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:08:18 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Or "Australia Too Has Been Corrupted by Microsoft for OOXML..."

Significant Open Letter from Patrick Durusau

,----[ Quote ]
| I am not head of delegation so I have no vote, of course. But I expect some
| people will not be happy that I am going at all.
`----

http://www.oreillynet.com/xml/blog/2008/02/significant_open_letter_from_p.html

Groklaw:

http://www.groklaw.net/newsitems.php

[PJ: Yes, folks. Rick Jelliffe, who just told us that Microsoft hired him ("As
I have mentioned, one of my jobs this month is for Microsoft, to play Devil’s
Advocate with the Ecma responses..."), is representing Australia at the
BRM. "Political issues don't come into it." Don't you just love it?]

Yesterday:

The BSI Has Been Corrupted by Microsoft — Another Chink in ISO’s armor

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://boycottnovell.com/2008/02/15/bsi-sends-microsoft-partner/