Re: [News] [Rival] YouTube Adds Steve Ballmer-bashing Videos

* Hans peremptorily fired off this memo:

> "Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>* Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> He Loves Another Company!
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xCVwzOfc8
>>
>> That's just sick, man!
>
> No it isn't, loosen up a bit, you humorless tit!

Huh?  I was laughing when I typed that.  Couldn't you tell?

Don't forget to wear your wellies, Hans!

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAATykiz110
>
> lol ! He's quite a performer, isn't he?
> Even humorless cunts like you linuxtards seem to like it!

That does not compute.  Please reformulate your request.

--
It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli