Re: [News] Many Companies Lobby to Kill Software Patents in the US

____/ Robin T Cox on Thursday 28 February 2008 18:38 : \____

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:33:43 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Ending software patents: Has the time come?
>
> Yes; because at the end of the day you can't put knowledge in a box and
> stop it getting out.

The most absurd patents I've come across are one's where a person patented an
analogy... not copyrights... but an actual analogy... as in a thought, a
parable.

"Though shall unknow, or I shall sue thy"