[News] Ten Examples of Linux Environments Beauty and Power

  • Subject: [News] Ten Examples of Linux Environments Beauty and Power
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:22:28 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
10 Slick Linux Desktops, and How To Make Them

,----[ Quote ]
| So you thought Vista’s desktop looked slick? Or the latest Leopard desktop is
| coolest thing after sliced bread? Well you probably haven’t been properly
| exposed to Linux’s customizability. Linux is so flexiblity is one of it’s
| strongest selling points. With Linux you can easily even mimic Vista or
| Leopard totally free! Now I will take you through some of the kewlest,
| freshest, phatest desktops I have come across.
`----

http://hehe2.net/linux-general/10-slick-linux-desktops-and-how-to-make-them/

Also a good new 10:

10 Most Bizarre Photos of Famous Geeks

http://junauza.blogspot.com/2008/02/10-most-bizarre-photos-of-famous-geeks.html

Related:

Beautifying Debian Etch

,----[ Quote ]
| These issues prompted me to redesign the entire desktop and create a
| visual environment that is pleasant to work with. Take a look at
| the screen-shot below.
`----

http://jozmak.blogspot.com/2007/03/beautifying-debian-etch.html

Pimp Your Kubuntu in 3 Easy Steps