Re: MS better hurry

____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 28 February 2008 03:10 : \____

> Tony Drudge wrote:
>

>> <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> and pay their bill...the Euro just rose to $1.50 from $1.48 a couple
>>> of days ago...adding $32,000,000 to what Microsoft owes the EU....good
>>> thing the fine is in Euros...
>>
>> What's the hurry. That's LESS than 24 hours worth of profit. Simply a drop
>> in the bucket. But it sounds like a lot for people who think small and
>> have no concept of the scale that Microsoft operates at.
>>

> On the contrary... we're learning their dirty secrets, bit by bit,
> everyday...

Microsoft is not rich The massive momentum of Office often conceals the bigger
pictures, which include all-time disasters like XBox, Zune, Live, and Mobile.
We're talking about many billions that are lost there. They operate at a
_loss_, but the Microsoft shill, just like Microsoft marketers, try to hide
this.

See yesterday's post about debt in disguise (using loans and savings to pretend
there's profit).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
Cpu(s): 26.0%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.7%id,  3.9%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st