Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 24 February 2008 17:45 : \____

> on 24/02/08 14:32 amicus_curious wrote:
>
>>  wanting someone to die merely for demanding some proof of some argueably
>>  non-obvious statements of fact  goes way beyond the pale.
>
> YOu think someone who spends his time typing this garbage deserves
> respect? 'Wendy' Flatfish has been stalking this group for the best part
> of a decade. As I suspect have you under numerous identities. That fuck
> deserves nothing else. Matters little that he now calsl himself Moshe.
> He's just to fucking stupid to change his writing style that and the
> daft aliases he chooses mark him out totally.
>
> Flatfish posts to COLA with the X-No-Archive  header
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/
>
> Selected quote ..

http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/flatfish.selected.quotes.oct232005.html

amicus_curious is Bill Weisgerber, who seems to have a form of a connection
with Microsoft (don't know which one exactly, but I have my suspicions).

Gary Stewart (he gave it away already) is just a mental case without a job
other than abuse on behalf on the monopolist. You don't maintain an
anonymous/honeypot-backed habit for 10 years and stalk people in various Web
sites 24/7... not as a hobby anyway.

Microsoft was caught AstroTurfing many times before and it continues to do it
(some say now more than ever before).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Apache: commercial software's days are numbered
 20:05:01 up 31 days,  5:59,  3 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.72, 1.00