Re: [News] GPL FUDster Can Get Sued for Violation, Stock Drops

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 09 January 2008 13:27 : \____

>  This is almost as bad as that Ashley Highfield numbskull, and
> his "you can't do an Open Source DRM" crap. Yeah, that's right ... the
> existence of the source code for encryption software and antivirus
> software *obviously* compromises that software ... right?
>
> Idiots.
>
> Why are such people apparently incapable of grasping the simple concept
> that access to the source does *not* compromise the integrity of the
> software?

Many of the people who say this things are not competent with computers. They
think that writing a document and clicking on teh hotmail is computer skills.
We're not talking about programmers here.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Reversi for Linux/Win32: http://othellomaster.com