Re: Wizpy user review

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 09 January 2008 13:52 : \____

>> ____/ 7 on Wednesday 09 January 2008 12:00 : \____

>>> Probably because micoshaft corporation told them to do that?
>>
>> I do try to ignore the Wizpy. It runs Turbolinux, whose parent company
>> entered an 'alliance' with Microsoft and even kissed in public, ushered
>> OOXML, and did other funky stuff.
>>

> We need a list of devices and companies that consumers should be wary
> of.  Perhaps we could kick off a linux devices FAQ here?

Bad idea probably. Whitelist or blacklist? A whiteliist would be gigantic.
LinuxDevices covers like 1000 stories every year. Also, GPL violators is a
grey area...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans
Tasks: 153 total,   1 running, 152 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie