Re: [News] Is SCO Already Writing Its Will?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> After SCO Dies
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Could Novell open-source Unix? What will OpenServer customers do? Can
> | Sun claim some customers for OpenSolaris?

I'd be interested in an OpenUnix under GPL2.0 or GPL3.0. Not necessarily for
UNIX sake, but for Linux sake. There's a handful of Unix source that could
be used to enhance Linux... in not by direct inclusion of specific sources,
then by learning directly from it.

Then again, if it's never released... there's nothing lost.

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)