Re: Just thought I'd mention...

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 23:01:02 +1100, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> Hadron wrote:

<snip>

>> And then, of course, we have Willy Poaster and his killfiles. What
>> makes him and his ilk tick is beyond me.
>
> Much is beyond you.

Trolls like Quack, are the lowest form of life on Usenet.
Virtually everything's beyond him. You've only got to see how bad his
reading/comprehension is to see that. Calling him a moron is an injustice
to morons.

--
The little scamps! It's the oldest trick in the book:
capture your ship, turn it into a planet, then explore