Re: Larry Page and Sergey Brin are you listening?

On Jan 1, 6:42 am, Thufir <hawat.thu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:06:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > You ought to see what G2 has caused to other NGs and the responses that
> > come. The Google Groups team is too vain to respond to the issue and NGs
> > are dying as a result (the participants walk away).
>
> > As someone said a couple of years ago in a different NG, Google could
> > use some toppling. A couple of weeks ago a friend told me about the
> > disease Google is taking upon it by employing former Microsoft
> > employees. They inherit the same poison. He said they need some kind of
> > cool-off period.
>
> Ironically, or perhaps (sinisterly) not ironically, e-mail lists hosted
> by google are ok.  USENET, per se, may just die -- but the NNTP protocol
> lives on at gmane.org.
>
> I like the convenience of being able to post to usenet from my google
> account, which, really, is no different then deja-vu aside from being
> with a different company.
>
> -Thufir

I am very familiar with the situation. Some lowly Google employees are
in charge of the situation. They feel like God, but then again, they
tremble when they hear that the boss of the boss of the boss of their
boss says the minimum thing, and start shaking like chicken.

-Ramon