Re: Memo to Roy Schestowitz: You Know Nothing About Windows, So...

In article
<abdbf593-9ef2-4a1e-88d8-a8fa1e696a69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Rex Ballard <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 11:39 am, "Dusty Hendrix" <d...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > People Who've Never Run Linux Shouldn't Write About Linux
>
> > -- "People Who've Never Run Windows Shouldn't Write About Windows"
> >
> > Try taking your own advice for a change.
>
> I think Roy has used Windows.  It's not hard to run Windows, all you
> have to go to almost any retail store, and you can take Windows for a
> "Test Drive".

Yes, he's stated that he's used Windows 98, and claimed that's the last.
That claim is consistent with his posts--I recall one where he posted a
comment slamming some feature or lack thereof in Notepad, and Win98 was
the last version of Notepad that was open to that particular criticism.

--
--Tim Smith