Re: [News] Trolltech Likes GPLv3, Qt Upgraded to GPLv3!

____/ Linonut on Saturday 19 January 2008 16:46 : \____

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2008/01/18/trolltech-to-adopt-gpl-3-for-qt

>> Hey, Peter, you're still using KDE, right? Preparing to become what you
>> call "hippies"? :-) Trolltech is a respectable and successful company and it
>> chose the GPLv3.
>
> Now now, Roy, you're trolling Peter deliberately <grin>.

I added a smiley to ensure I don't get the classic "Idiot." reply.

> Now quit fightin'.  I love ya both, I mean it, now get outta here!

It's all about choice as freedom (as long as you don't take my choice and
freedom away from me).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | #FFFFFFF4 ADD &R1, "9999999", &BankAccount
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Fri Jan 18 17:22   still logged in