Re: [News] Macs Popularity an Employment Opportunity for Linux

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 05:36:23 GMT, 7 wrote:

> The world of windummies is shortening every day.
> If they don't retrain into Linux and open source,
> they are unlikely to find jobs.

So what is Roy Schestowitz's excuse?
Not counting his job as a paid, professional spammer, what is he employed
as?
A professional idiot perhaps?
Crash Test Dummy?
Victoria's Secret model?

Certainly their must be a position out there for a bore who speaks in a
monotone with an effeminate lisp, and I don't mean the programming
language.

Listen to him here:

http://www.linux.com/feature/122470

Maybe he can do voice over's as that guy at the airport who reminds the
passengers incessantly via the PA system not to carry explosives on the
plane?

The voice at pay toilets asking to deposit your dime?

"Would you like fries with that?"