Re: [News] 'Visual Basic on Linux' Gets Better

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/eda/12080/solido-design-launches-solidostat-increase-yield-integrated-circuits

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/Application/REAL_Software_Ships_REALbasic_2007_Release_1
> http://tinyurl.com/sq4ce

I just got excited and grabbed a "free" copy. Nice... but what do you do
with a product that won't run the included examples, without having to go
through an expensive upgrade process? Answer: delete it...

--

Jerry McBride (jmcbride@xxxxxxxxxx)