Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Looks for Suckers to Hurt ODF, Finds Shill

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6v9765-0am.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Microsoft wants open sourcers to write an OOXML translator
> [...]
>> will de Icaza will accept the challenge...
>
> No doubt, after all "OOXML is a superb standard" according to him.

Well de Icaza would have a better technical understanding of standards then
worthless whiners like you and Schestowitz ever will.

<quote>
In 1999, De Icaza, along with Nat Friedman, co-founded Helix Code, a
GNOME-oriented free software company that employed a large number of other
GNOME hackers. In 2001, Helix Code, now renamed Ximian, announced the Mono
Project, to be led by De Icaza, with the goal to implement Microsoft's new
.NET development platform on Linux and Unix-like platforms. In August 2003,
Ximian was acquired by Novell, Inc. There, De Icaza is currently the Vice
President of Developer Platform.

Miguel de Icaza has received the Free Software Foundation 1999 Award for the
Advancement of Free Software, the MIT Technology Review Innovator of the
Year Award 1999, and was named one of Time Magazine's 100 innovators for the
new century in September 2000.
</quote>

And what exactly have you losers accomplished. Not much evidently. All you
and your boi Schestowitz will ever accomplish is post your whining lies here
in COLA.

Better yet... losers like you and Schestowitz should remain in COLA. For
life. The real world (aka "reality") is far too difficult for you and you'd
never make it out here.