Re: [News] [Rival] MSBBC Busted by Parliament for the MS iPlayer Scam

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:32:31 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

> Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> In article <l98665-o76.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Kier says:

>>> trolling, Roy!
>>
>> You didn't just ask out of the blue if he worked for the BBC.  You asked
>> in the middle of the thread, in a place where the implication was that
>> he is likely astroturfing for them.
>>

> Implication?  Only in your head, Timmy.
>
> I wanted to know if he had any real basis for his claims, or if they were
> just unsupported opinion.  The question is a perfectly reasonable one,
> and is deserving of a reasonable answer.

Oh come off it.

> Of course I didn't just "ask out of the blue".  Why would I?  I don't
> ask people their parent's names, their kids' shoe sizes, the colour of
> their cars or their preferences in romantic novel authors, shakespeare,
> classical music, opera, ink versus biro pens, favourite beer, whether
> they make bread themselves or even whether they know what "face-centered
> cubic" means.
>
> Conversations, Mr Troll, go on in context.  If you choose to put your
> own spin on the context (... the implication was that...) then you are

That *was* the implication.

> invention your *own* interpretation.  If you want to know what the real
> reason for the question was, you can ask, except, in your case, probably
> not, as you're in my kfile for this very reason.

No, the reason he's killfiled is so you don't have to see the truth - and
if he's in your killfile, what are you doing responding to his post?

> Why don't you go to a group appropriate for the material you post?  Oh,
> and are you still stalking Roy in Digg?

You have a funny definition of stalking.

--
Kier