Re: [Rival] Use Microsoft Excel, Get Owned

[H]omer wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Gordon spake thusly:
nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Jan 16, 6:40 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

New Excel vulnerability being exploited
[snippage]
The workaround is to "upgrade" to Vista.  That will solve all your
 problems.
Not at all - Office 2007 works perfectly on XP....

Has the "Ribbon" driven you insane yet?

;)

Actually, no. I'm one of these people who get along very well with Software out of the box, and I just, err, used it! I also tend to poke around software as well, so my skills in picking up a new app are quite fast!

--
Say No to OXML
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9594#mpart8