Tim Smiths ad hominem attack on Schestowitz exposed ..

On 15 Jan, 04:40, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> She posted to Slashdot to refute the FUD, which Roy is spreading in several places, that olpcnews.com is an Intel shill site:

> <http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=416106&cid=22017038>

Where in the above citation does Jepsen refer to any remarks of
Schestowitz?

'The issue was on the sales side, and the disparagement we were still
getting from Intel. Peru was one really extreme example. Oscar Becerra
Tresierra, the vice minister of education, said to me that Intel was
coming to him almost every day and saying, "Look, we are on the OLPC's
board, and we know that the laptop will never work."'

Do you have any citation that Jepsen never said this?

http://snipurl.com/1xmx1
http://www.xconomy.com/2008/01/15/pixel-qi-out-to-bring-principles-of-inexpensive-laptop-design-to-consumer-market-former-one-laptop-cto-mary-lou-jepsen-on-her-new-startup/3/
--

OLPC blog draws fire for failure to disclose
http://www.siliconvalleysleuth.com/2007/01/olpc_blog_draws.html

Interview with OLPC's Founding CTO Mary Lou Jepsen
http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20080107182525297

--

Smith: keep up the Linux advocacy why don't you .. ;)