[News] KDE 4 is Coming to Mac Users Shortly

  • Subject: [News] KDE 4 is Coming to Mac Users Shortly
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:58:17 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
New KDE/Mac Snapshot

,----[ Quote ]
| Qt is updated to 4.3.3, and my build tools have been updated to use the KDE
| 4.0 branch now that 4.0.0 has been tagged. This does mean that kdepim and
| kdevelop are no longer being built (for now). Also, I'm not building Amarok
| right now since it has some compile issues, and I need to get with the Amarok
| folks to figure out what to do about some architectural issues (no Plasma on
| OSX).
`----

http://www.racoonfink.com/archives/000754.html

Related:

Turning my Kubuntu laptop into a Mac!

,----[ Quote ]
| So far I have the menu bar at the top installed without an apple icon
| for the moment and all the system icons and window treatments running
| as if this OS was Tiger. Very clean and smart looking and I have to
| say a lot faster than the style I had before today.
|
| So why would I want to do this you ask? Just because I can and it is
| the sort of thing that people who use Linux seem to do!
`----

http://thewizardalbany.blogspot.com/2007/04/turning-my-kubuntu-laptop-into-mac.html

KDE on Mac OS X

,----[ Quote ]
| OK, so now that I've got that out of the way... Let's just say this
| stuff is still very alpha. If you want to try things out, go ahead,
| but it's still very early for bug reports. If you have issues, please
| see the "Development" section below to contact the KDE/Mac developers.
`----

http://ranger.users.finkproject.org/kde/index.php/Home

KDE 4 Krash Packages on Mac OS X, SuSE and Kubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1158239585/