Re: Hey Roy Schestowitz - Have you found a job yet?

On 2008-01-15, alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:21:31 -0800, Sinister Midget wrote:
>

>> So what if many linux advocates be gay? It is all about choice is it
>> not?
>
> They say that homophobia is a sure sign of latent homesexuality. Perhaps
> he's as insecure about his sexuality as he is about his choice in
> operating systems.

>From the archives, written just for the Kiddy-diddy Man:

To the tune of 'The Wanderer'

-----

I'm the type of guy
Who likes to hang around.
I go from place to place,
I ape from town to town.
When I want to impress someone
I make myself a clone.
I take up whatever they're doing
And make it all my own.

Cuz I'm a follower.
My name's The Follower.
I trail around around around around around.

-----

What is it that they say about flattery? Kuntitchin' Man wants to be
me.

--
A wife is a woman who plays bridge, tennis, golf and dumb.