Re: [News] [Rival] BBC's Mark Thomson "Blinded by Novelty" (Linux, Macs)

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 15 January 2008 23:17 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 15 January 2008 10:42 : \____

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> .----

>>> `----
>>>
>>> Oh it was an "error" not a *lie*, was it?
>>>
>>> For an "error", he seemed to deliver it with astonishing authority and
>>> confidence. And where exactly did he make the retraction? In public or
>>> in whispers over the telephone?
>>>
>>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1XIwSB27A
>>>
>>> The sooner the OSC bring the corrupt MSBBC to justice the better. Mind
>>> you, under Thomson's "visionary" leadership there might not be much of
>>> the BBC *left* by the time he's finished handing it over to Microsoft.
>>>

>> It's similar to another story from yesterday. Watch closely:
>>
>> Greece sell-out Proposal
>>
>> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-35281/greece-sell-out-proposal
>>
>> It's the same utter BS in France, and it spreads. Microsoft's sovereignty
>> invades Europe... and no excuses like WoMD were even needed!
>>

> I don't think that it's sustainable.  This is a last-ditch attempt by
> the monopoly to save itself.  It will not work.

Forget about work or not work... a lot of rules are being broken. Microsoft has
resorted to criminal behaviour that can be seen _EVERY DAY_. Who does one
report the felon to? Sadly, Microsoft is like the mafia. It only listens to
the judge when it feels like it, if it hasn't already replaced the judge (or
DoJ) with its own puppets.

Welcome to standards-compliant Web browsing. http://www.spreadfirefox.com/