Re: Desktop Linux Usage Keeps Growing Steadily (and Quietly) Every Year

High Plains Thumper <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hadron wrote:
>>> "Kier" wrote...

> <SNIP>

> <SNIP>
>
>> Almost certainly that vile nymshifting hypocrite High Plains
>> Rafael. Was there ever a more repugnant and disgusting
>> hypocrite posting in this newsgroup?
>
> This is another example of Hadron's inability to read headers, a
> serious reading comprehension problem.  I am not "A Gnu World Order",
> although I agree with most of what he says.

The problem, Rafael, is that headers mean Jack. Easily forged, easily
messed up (as you should know). Meaningless. Even Roy managed to nym his
own support in for a while. There have been at least 5 posts I have
noticed from COLA advocates pretending to be me - I ignored them, COLA
is but a game.