Re: Open Phones Are Already Here (Plus Video)

thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> It was a joke? I thought you were offering some good advice to save Thad
>> having unsellable stock.
>
> Actually, if I was to sell t-shirts, I would probably partner with
> a friend of mine that can zap them off on demand in small quantities
> on her commercial press.

Possibly. But small quantities of big sizes I hope you mean :-;

Hey, maybe you could license Marti's  compendium of all the (I blush to
say this, it is SO cheesy and embarrassing) OSS advocates who he hero
worships? No really, he HAS made a collage of his OSS heroes. Roy is on
it. Maybe someone has the link? He didn't put Peter Koehlmann on though
for some reason.