Re: [News] Windows Departures Reveal Why GNU/Linux is So Much Better

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Sunday 13 January 2008 17:23 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> < snip >

>>> Much simpler: Outright lying
>>
>> I didn't even see that message until Linonut replied. It must be a morph
>> of an existing troll.
>
> Well, it is just another dizum-clown post.
> The most cowardly cretins on all of usenet

Is that like a Clogwog conjoined twin? I think both trolls are from the empty
Windows NGs, but I never see their posts unless someone replies.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | GNU is Not Universal (begin recursion)
Mem:    515500k total,   445256k used,    70244k free,     1396k buffers