Re: AT&T and Other I.S.P.'s May Be Getting Ready to Filter

Verily I say unto thee, that Darth Chaos spake thusly:

> I mean, where does this end? Will it only block PROVEN infringements
> or PERCEIVED infringements?

Thank the lunacy of the American DMCA. Microsoft have abused it before:

.----
`----

http://www.news.com/2100-1025-991624.html

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 12:34:27 up 23 days, 10:10,  4 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.23, 0.29