Re: conspiracy theorists and open source

> ____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 10 January 2008 07:32 : \____

>>> ____/ Gregory Shearman on Thursday 10 January 2008 02:27 : \____

>>> I have just looked at Google Groups to see this thread without the filters'
>>> effect. It seems like Tim Smith takes pride in stalking me. He lives in the
>>> UK, so I ought to be careful, I guess.
>>
>> Does he?  His stalking is becoming very overt.
>
> I blocked him in Digg (it's a pseudo killfile), but I sometimes have to log off
> and check what slander he spreads about me out there in public. When I log
> back in (can't do anything without an account), I can't respond.
>
> You know, the trolls accused me (in public) of having multiple Digg account.
> Some people actually believed this and that's that the trolls want. They try
> to incite people against me.

They're paid to create their hatred, and appear to have no conscience.
To be honest, that activity is probably illegal here, but it would take
a significant amount of effort to stop it.  If Timmy really is a UK
resident, though, you should be able to take action against him.