Re: Why Vista is the Beginning of the End of Windows (Was: Vista is in trouble)

> Hi, I'm a Mac; and I'm a dinosaur (dinosaur with CD-ROM enters room).

Mac: Hi, I'm a Mac
PC: 2E01F4415 014D6D059
Mac: ???
Voiceover: Windows communication protocols are patented and secret,
therefore they can't communicate with the rest of the world, only
among themselves, and sometimes not even then
[Technician enters room, unscrews the top of PCs head, removes a small
pickled walnut, then inserts a GNU/Linux distro]
PC: Hi, I'm Linux
Mac: That's better. I'm glad the technician managed to repair you

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 22:25:55 up 21 days, 20:01,  4 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.11, 0.03