Re: [News] Apple Wanted Linux for the iPhone, But Was Too 'Religious' About It

____/ [H]omer on Friday 11 January 2008 13:37 : \____

>> And they say Linux users are too 'religious' to choose Windows and
>> Macs.
>
> What about the "religion" that compels Windows fanbois to invade COLA to
> sabotage it, write poison-pen comments on blogs, stalk Linux advocates
> on Digg, and defend one of the most reprehensible companies in history,
> whilst stubbornly enduring its abominable software, rather than using
> the infinitely superior GNU/Linux for free.
>
> Talk about fanaticisms ... those guys are lunatics!
>
> And they're just the *amateurs*. There's an army of *professional*
> Shills out there too; writing blogs; pretending to be journalists,
> analysts, or researchers; working at patent-troll shell companies like
> IP Innovation LLC and Lancor; coercing politicians to adopt corporate
> policy as law (lobbying); providing free advertising, and more general
> corporate promotion ... at the taxpayers expense (MSBBC); giving votes
> for cash (OOXML), and basically infesting every level of society to
> further the agenda of that crime syndicate headed by Microsoft.
>
> Even fundamentalist Muslims look like Boy Scouts, compared to the
> religious fanaticism of Microsoft Shills and fanbois.

Always remember what Microsoft named its (now leaked) memos: "Evangelism is
War". Even the word "Jihad" (holy war) is spread around these documents.

Remember Planet of the Apes?

,----[ Quote ]
| When Emory University primatologist Frans de Waal read a news story that
| said Microsoft's chief executive, Steve Ballmer, had hurled a chair
| across the room on hearing an employee was going to work for rival
| Google, the scientist immediately made a connection with his own
| research: "When I see such behavior, I think of a chimpanzee."
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/18/AR2007031801130.html?nav=rss_nation

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Slashdot is standard-compliant... in Japan"
 17:00:01 up 32 days,  5:48,  4 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.73, 1.38