Re: Another Schestowitz bogus headline (was Re: [News] Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC)

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:33:06 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Tim Smith on Friday 11 January 2008 01:18 : \____
>
>> In article <1623395.IdjsyXEKWp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> CES: OLPC, Microsoft build dual-boot Windows, Linux OS
>>> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=11786
>>
>> Nothing in there backs your headline, which was "[News] Gates Fundation
>> [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC".
>>
>> Do you just assume no one will actually read the articles, so you can
>> get away with misrepresenting them in the headline?
>
> The one who is /modifying/ headlines to get past filter is /YOU/. The headline
> is correct. Bill Gates uses his accounting proxy, also known as the Gates
> Foundation (it's a funds for personal purposes like tax evasion, buying Bill a
> positive image in the press, buying media companies for bias, and increasing
> profits through oil companies that kill children, etc.), will try to kick in
> and 'save the day' for OLPC... with Windows. Never mind if Microsoft
> sabotaged 'older days' OLPC and potentially went as far as lawsuits by proxy.
>
> Microsoft is a criminal organisation. Its record from the past month alone
> makes this a correct and accurate assessment.
>
> How much does Microsoft pay you (directly or indirectly) to post your garbage.
> Mind you, if you stalking does not stop, I will contact the police.

Oh, Please STFU Roy.

Are you really becoming that unhinged and that paranoid?

"Oh, Mr Policeman, there's a man following me around on the internet
pointing out to everyone that i'm lieing and being dishonest".

Watch them laugh you out the door.

For the record.  *NOTHING* in the articles you referenced even includes a
mention of the Gates Foundation OTHER THAN YOUR HEADLINE.

What's more, Microsoft has today denied that they're doing any work with
the OLPC project to create multi-boot systems, so even THAT part of the
article is false, which makes your speculation about the motives of
Microsoft for doing this thing they're not even doing completely bogus.

http://www.betanews.com/article/No_dualboot_OLPC_is_in_the_works_says_Microsoft/1199985722

Here's a hint for you Roy:

If you're reporting the news, Ethically, you're not supposed to mix your
own speculation with that "news", especially if you don't identify it as
such.