[News] Novell's Hula Reborn and Relaunched without Novell

  • Subject: [News] Novell's Hula Reborn and Relaunched without Novell
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:44:18 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Bongo, a new Open Source mail - calendar server

,----[ Quote ]
| In 2005, we thought that we had a solution when Novell released Hula, an open
| source version of Netmail.
`----

http://technocrat.net/d/2008/1/30/35281

More applications goodness (I rarely post application news to COLA):

Transmission Becomes Default BitTorrent Client for Ubuntu

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://torrentfreak.com/transmission-bittorrent-client-ubuntu-080130/