Re: Microsoft makes last-gasp OOXML push

Duncan Meyer wrote:

>> ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Tuesday 29 January 2008 23:28 : \____
>>
>> I exchanged a word with the author of this (he left a comment in my
>> site). The
>> guy had a visit at Redmond. Microsoft gave him a gift (free trip) to get
>> good
>> publicity. To me, that's a form of corruption.
>>

> I received an anonymous email from a reliable source.

Certainly. It was "anonymous". And naturally one can only conclude that it
is a "reliable source"

Idiot

> They told me that you are a paid shill and spammer.

Exactly. To enable you to tell us in COLA about it

Pray tell, are you a Vista user also? Because those tend to be stupid enough
to humilate themselves with such total rubbish, "linux_sux" or "Duncan
Meyer" or whatever your nym du jour actually is
--
You're not my type.  For that matter, you're not even my species