Re: software imdemnification ..

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 29 January 2008 14:54 : \____

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/01/24/best-sold-malware-laden-digital

> Maybe we could keep all the lawyers tied up with this, and put a stop to
> the patent trolling on account of their being no lawyers left to argue
> about anything?

While you're at it, get those lazy and complacent Windows programmers to fix
some lightbulbs.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
 16:00:02 up 5 days,  1:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.61, 1.55, 1.94