Re: Ping> Roy Schestowitz

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:32:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> One of my early memories is of an incident when I was about 7. This
>> young boy who was going to drown was said to sort of saved by me. I
>> don't remember this visually, but my parents were very proud. It's
>> all very vague by now.
>
> So what happened to you Schestowitz?
> It's obviously been all down hill from there for you.
>
> (BTW this sounds like another Rex invention only with Rex the little
> boy would have been Marconi or something and the entire world would
> have suffered in the future due to the loss).

ha!  Rex spared thousands

"I am Death - (Oppenheimer - upon seeing the first Atomic Bomb test)

I had also started taking ground school to learn how to fly a plane and was
in the aviation club. I ended up creating a remote control airplane
simulator. It was then that my aviation club teacher showed me a film of
some "toys" which the military had developed out of notes taken from my
locker. Things like drone missles, personnel detectors, and terrain
following missles. He got this information from the Quakers. He was almost
fired for telling me this. It was only when Martin Marietta offered me full
tuition, room, and board to engineering school in exchange for 4 years of
bomb design that I realized he might actually be telling the truth. With my
"toys", I had created the means to kill thousands of people, including
refugees, women, and children, with surgical precision. I asked God to
forgive me for this sin and to help me do work that was more in keeping with
his way."

http://www.open4success.org/bio/index.html  (Renaissance Man)