[News] Linux Foundation Turns One, Releases Newsletters

  • Subject: [News] Linux Foundation Turns One, Releases Newsletters
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:40:55 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Linux Foundation January Newsletter

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Foundation January 2008 Newsletter
|
|     * One year anniversary of the LF
|     * LF Collaboration Summit April 2008 in Austin: Registration Open
|     * New Podcast Launch – Interview with Linus
|     * Media Coverage on the LF: Financial Times and NY Times
|     * Welcome Ted Ts’o to the LF
|     * China Developer Symposium
`----

http://www.linux-foundation.org/weblogs/amanda/2008/01/21/linux-foundation-january-newsletter/

Recent:

The Linux Foundation Launches New Podcast Series With Linus Torvalds

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation (LF), the nonprofit organization dedicated to
| accelerating the growth of Linux, today launched Open Voices, a podcast
| series featuring interviews with the industry's top Linux and open source
| leaders.
`----

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/industries/technology/article/linux-foundation-launches-new-podcast-series-linus-torvalds_427549_12.html
http://tinyurl.com/2shzmc

Related:

The Linux Foundation's Jim Zemlin: Linux Adoption's Next Phase

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.technewsworld.com/rsstory/60718.html