Re: Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I saw this earlier and it's good news indeed.
>
> Why do you feel the need to one up posters all the time Roy?
> You do it on digg, propeller and here in COLA and it's quite irritating as
> well as crass and in poor taste.

Eh?  So he chimed in showing that he appreciates the post.  Big deal.
What is so wrong with that?  I think you are taking your fixation on
Roy to unhealthy levels.  Consider painting landscapes as a new hobby.
I hear it is very relaxing.

Thad
all the ingredients on the label.