Re: Schestowitz Has Flushed The Toilet.. Brace Yourselves.

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:41:21 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> bob <bob@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> If you don't like it, don't come here.
>>>
>>> Idiot.
>>
>> Spike1 or Kier nym? "idiot" gives it away. Or is "Bob" just a lurker?
>> Possibly a Kelsey shift but unlikely as it didn't make an inference to
>> her own intelligence.
>
> Another fine "true linux advocacy post" from the "true linux advocate"

I like the way he suggests it could be a "Kelsey shift".  I'd like to see
him come up with any evidence I have *ever* shifted.  He can't, as I
never have - I've never needed to.

Closest I've come to that is changing my email a couple times over the
decades, which a) hardly counts and b) wouldn't apply anyways, as I've
never made any attempt to pretend I'm not me.

'Course, we wouldn't let little things like facts get in the way of
Hadron's twisted little fantasies, would we?