Re: Google makes Roy redundant.

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:46:12 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> If you look back at the beginning of 2007 and 2006 you'll see that we tried
> harder to show an upper hand. Right now Microsoft is just playing catch-up
> with broken windows (Vista and its sisters, Home Server and Longhorn). Office
> eats s* from other office suite, Web 2.0 and ODF while all other divisions at
> Microsoft rake billions... in losses. Fact! With outlook like this it's hardly
> surprising that top Microsoft staff is leaving the company (many so far this
> year).

If you look back 10 years ago you will see similar statements from people
just as loony toons as you are Roy Schestowitz.
We are still waiting for this takeover to happen.

FWIW the only place you will read statements like the ones Roy makes are in
COLA and other Linux Loony Toon groups and blogs.

The rest of the earth has no clue what they are talking bout nor where they
get the evidence to support their claims from.
And they don't care.