Re: [News] [Rival] Monopoly Abuser Microsoft + Headhunter Want Yang's Head

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Icahn and Microsoft to oust Yahoo board
>
> ,----[ Quotre ]
> | CORPORATE RAIDER Carl Icahn and convicted monopolist Microsoft have
> | asked Yahoo shareholders to vote out Yahoo's board and install Icahn's
> | proposed slate of replacements.
> `----
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/07/07
icahn-microsoft-team-oust-yahoo

Micoshaft now too small to fight its own battles and has to rope in
wealthy people to look tough. The wankers! I never imagined
Micoshaft would be reduced to 'Do as I tell you or I'll tell my friend on
you!'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

And what did they promise Carlo? A copy of WINDUMMY XP?
BEAAAHHWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!