Re: Idiot Quote

____/ chrisv on Friday 04 July 2008 01:44 : \____

> Idiot Quote of the Century:
>
> "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I
> hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."
> - Barack Obama

Spotted yesterday:

,----[ Quote ]
| Did you know that there are more than 34,750
| registered lobbyists in Washington, D.C., for just 435 representatives and
| 100 senators? That's 64 lobbyists for each congressperson.
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/419764/_Reasons_Why_Application_Developers_Think_Their_CIO_Is_Clueless/1

I'm starting to wonder if Colombia is less corrupt than the US. Of course, when
people wear suits, it's easier to assume they are honest.b

"We have increased our prices over the last 10 years (while) other component
prices have come down and continue to come down."

                                        --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft