[News] [Rival] Microsoft Fights for Yahoo/Survival (Debt Still Looming)

The dirt on Microsoft's bid for Yahoo!

,----[ Quote ]
| Bravo. Now you can both fail together.
|
| Again, I have been hoping the deal would go through because I think it would
| help Microsoft to make some critical decisions that would favor a more open,
| pragmatic Microsoft. Microsoft-plus-Yahoo! wouldn't be able to force a .Net
| future down the web's throat, and would enable Microsoft to innovate beyond
| its closed platform.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-9982682-16.html

Around the Web 7.2.08: Microsoft still circling Yahoo...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2008/07/around-the-we-1.html

Good photo of Frankenzilla, the leader of this corrupt organisation (and #1 at
legalised bribery in Washington). They can have Yahoo and have a big debt too.
They'll die together.

Recent:

Microsoft says to borrow money for Yahoo deal

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Corp said on Monday it may borrow money for the first time in its
| history to fund a portion of its $44.6 billion unsolicited offer for Yahoo
| Inc.
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/companyNews/idUSN0455692920080205

Microsoft's DreamSpark – What a Giveaway

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/microsofts-dreamspark-%E2%80%93-what-giveaway